This section controls the generation of classic (SNF V1 - V2) log files.
<classic mode='none' rotate='yes' matches='unique'/>
The mode attribute controls how / if the classic log data is generated:
- mode='none' - No classic log data will be generated.
- mode='api' - Classic log data will be available via the API / XCI only.
- mode='file' - Classic log data will be written to a file.
The rotate attribute controls classic log file rotation. Rotation is either on or off. When file rotation is turned on (rotate='yes') classic log files will be created with the current date in their name using the pattern:
When file rotation is turned off (rotate='no') classic log files will be created using this pattern:
The matches attribute controls the level of detail provided about each message scan:
- matches='none' - Provide only the final scan result.
- matches='unique' - Provide one line for each unique rule id and the final result.
- matches='all' - Provide one line for every pattern matched in the message.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.